Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
California

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by California »

I went to school for LE, BSAS in Criminal Justice + YSU Police Academy, but I went gray instead. C/O in a maximum security prison. Safer and pays more, but they monitor what we do on the outside more than local law enforcement.
Nah bro I’m sweet.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

Damn that's pretty bad ass.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by pooty »

Yep definitely bad ass. Spent 32 years and counting... Police Reserve on my local department. Luckily its a very low crime area, but still have seen a thing or two.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Sorry to rq last night, I was getting frustrated. Wasn't playing well and then realized why... I messed up my back this week and took a muscle relaxer and it fucked with my aim -- guess that's why the -leon-doctor said not to drive if I took them...
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Judas wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:08 pm
Enyo wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:29 pm Congrats Judas! Is this your first ankle biter?
Thanks man! It's the first.
I think you guys are spawning too much:
a) the planet is already overpopulated
b) it will take away from your ut time
But otherwise, congratulations.
Judas

Post by Judas »

FuriousRabbit wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:54 pm I think you guys are spawning too much:
Thanks! I'm trying to get her fed and asleep by 9:30pm EDT, but I'm not always successful. Hopefully she'll be able to game in the future -- gotta get more players on the server somehow.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Judas wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:35 pm
FuriousRabbit wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:54 pm I think you guys are spawning too much:
Thanks! I'm trying to get her fed and asleep by 9:30pm EDT, but I'm not always successful. Hopefully she'll be able to game in the future -- gotta get more players on the server somehow.
Yeah, good luck with that! We had our first on a good sleeping schedule in the first 6 months but then had to wake him every night at 2am for a feeding because he wasn't gaining enough weight, according to the doctor. Babies have a unique way of making sure you don't get enough sleep. Seriously, good luck!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Judas

Post by Judas »

Enyo wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:04 am Yeah, good luck with that! We had our first on a good sleeping schedule in the first 6 months but then had to wake him every night at 2am for a feeding because he wasn't gaining enough weight, according to the doctor. Babies have a unique way of making sure you don't get enough sleep. Seriously, good luck!
Yeah, she's up about every 3 hours, so not much sleep for me. I've been vigilant about the feeding because she was born a bit on the small side; everything's going well generally. Let's see what happens 6 months from now -- it's always something with these things.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Six months is forever from now!!!
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Every time I think a zombie apocalypse is starting, it always turns out to be just new parents. We should have got some before and after shots of Judas.