Nova

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Nova

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Random thoughts/ideas:

I like using the Nova on Gunshop. Nobody ever grabs it but when the middle node comes up, you can race it to the barrel node and if Tony Hawk yourself around the corner just right you can detonate right on top the node.

But, as the game was tight, I got probably five or more attempts at this in one round and I noticed it also seems to have a massive nuke radius. Is it any more than the standard nuke? I can mess up the skid around the corner, detonate just about anywhere in the barrel area and the node will still go down. This is a pretty cool underutilized vehicle I've found. It's just so friggin impossible to steer so you really need to practice certain routes to make it usable.

Also, maybe a cool vehicle mod variant could be a bomb truck made from a hellbender that detonates as a WGS nuker. No guns otherwise?
pooty

Re: Nova

Post by pooty »

I should make the toilet car on AJY detonate as the big nuker....
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:23 pm I should make the toilet car on AJY detonate as the big nuker....
It should also toss out "shit bombs" that do no damage but blind a vehicle driver for several seconds, where the whole middle of their screen turns to a splattered doo doo brown.

The little message at the bottom left could read, "Enyo just shit all over pooty's windshield." :lol:
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:23 pm I should make the toilet car on AJY detonate as the big nuker....
That's hilarious. There could be some awesome sound effects with that too.