Banned

Use this to post your apology, or why you think the Admins were mean, too harsh or just plain wrong.
Cornbread

Banned

Post by Cornbread »

Someone, anyone, please tell me why my ip address is banned.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Banned

Post by pooty »

PM me your IP, UT GUID. I'll look and see. Occasionally people end up using a CD key (especially from GOG) that gets banned... All bans end up saying IP Ban or GUID ban.
And what's your usual in game name?
aftertwobowls

Post by aftertwobowls »

Reinstalled the game and banned from server. Lmk if you need IP to unban.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Aftertwobowls, sent you PM
ChickenNugget

Post by ChickenNugget »

LOL

Enyo cries about my name so I changed it, then perma bans me.

Enyo screaming at the top of his lungs at teammates, switching players when he doesn't perform well, kicking players is not important but my name is.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

ChickenNugget wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:08 pm Enyo cries about my name so I changed it, then perma bans me.

Enyo screaming at the top of his lungs at teammates, switching players when he doesn't perform well, kicking players is not important but my name is.

cool
I asked you politely, even said "please," to remove the symbol [Z], one known to have anti-Semitic meaning. Other players have complained about it. You were banned from another server for refusal to remove that same symbol and for mouthing off to that admin. Count yourself lucky it was only a session kick (it was NOT a ban), which I did since you decided to call me a pussy to top off your defiance.

If it's only a name and no big deal, then it should have been no big deal changing it. Had you done it without the pussy comment, you wouldn't have been kicked. Instead you seem to want to get into pissing matches with admins and get banned from servers. Wise up or wash out.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain