Back to business

-=Hellraiser=-

Back to business

Post by -=Hellraiser=- »

Hi there,

I'm Hellraiser - the maker of ONS-Omaha Beach and ONS-HooverDam.
About 15 years are gone and I see you're still playing my maps.

Some things has changed... my age is now 36, got 2 children a wife and a house....
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Back to business

Post by pooty »

Welcome. I just did a vehicle edit on Omaha last week!
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

Welcome Hellraiser! Its nice to meet the person who brought us those maps. Ive played them countless times, on many servers. I cant believe after all these years I now have the chance to say to you, HooverDam... Have you any idea how many times I fell off the top and died? ROTFL :D

For real, myself and many other people have enjoyed your maps. Thank you for your contributions. Hope to see you on the server.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

One of my favorite maps is Hoover Dam actually, but it never gets played. I also loved Omaha before the edits.
Last edited by Anonymous. on Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Provert

Post by Provert »

I don't think many players can think on a 3D level. I love Hoover for that exact reason. Nice large map, mulitple levels. Thanks!
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Provert wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:14 pm I don't think many players can think on a 3D level. I love Hoover for that exact reason. Nice large map, mulitple levels. Thanks!
I love Hoover also. I never figured out how to use that crazy shock cloud gun thing tho, it's still a mystery to me. I've tried and I can never get the cloud to explode like others do near their target. Do you aim at the target or the cloud?
pooty

Post by pooty »

I think the biggest thing with Hoover isn't the map, its the current node layout... the "bottom" path makes it so easy, that just a couple people can build it and rest just hold off/ignore the top.

Might be fun to add vehicle teleporter so you can get a vehicle (besides badger) down to the primaries.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:07 pm ...
Might be fun to add vehicle teleporter so you can get a vehicle (besides badger) down to the primaries.
I love taking the mino over the edge down to the water line. Then I pick off anybody coming down afters. Except for those know-hows of the cloud-shock-ball-thingy-gun, they destroy me quickly.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

What's wrong with the edits..and you haven't played the latest....but I'd love suggestions
I don't know who wrote this as they edited my message, but I prefer the simplistic look and feel of the original. This is not meant to be offensive to the editor that did the reworks.
pooty

Post by pooty »

No offense taken, but I am not sure that the one that was on the server "V3" was the original?