Wth

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
FuriousRabbit

Re: Wth

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Enyo, FFS, I am not complaining about your multiplier. I am complaining about *you* slinging shit, your hypocrisy in doing so, and I am using your multiplier/win% only as a supporting argument. Your little tiff with Anon is out of control and causing more harm to the server than anything else.
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

… sigh
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

I believe you dropped this?
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by Enyo »

Anonymous. wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:06 pm Image
I believe you dropped this?
Sure... care to elaborate on exactly what jews have to do with sociopathic behavior? Since we're taking screen shots of edited posts, why change "autistic retard" to "jewish sociopathic brain?"

I guess to a racist calling someone Jewish is more insulting than autistic retard.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

You really want to be king of shit hill that badly? 🤣🤣
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Anonymous. wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:25 pm You really want to be king of shit hill that badly? 🤣🤣
Our server is a shit hill? If you think so little of it, why are you here?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

I'm just calling a spade a spade. This thread was peaceful until you got called out on your bullshit by Rabbit (rightfully so). You are always the source of contention, and it has been this way for years at this point. I am sure these hackusations are all because of you, because of your autistic obsession with me. You can not let it go that someone just enjoys playing their favorite game in their free time, as little as they can due to the dwindling player base. You have done nothing but berate players for being worse than you because they are "vehicle wasters" despite there being absolutely nothing to win or lose based on the outcome of a match. You are always the one crying about teams when you are losing, but are quiet when you are decisively winning. I have not heard anyone else get called a faggot as much as you in game, despite it clearly being against the rules. I have been admin killed by you simply because you were so upset that you could not kill me. This shit has gone on for long enough. I'm sick of it.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Locked the topic.
I likely will delete most of it, the back and forth between Enyo and Anon is counter productive.

I am going to make one thing perfectly clear:
I have ZERO tolerance for any slurs, racial, religious, sexual, sexual orientation, mental conditions etc.
Use of derogatory terms based on any of that will get you permantely banned.
Please don't make that happen.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Anon, the Omni Admins have conferred and agreed your use of slurs/insults are unacceptable with the Server/Forum Rules. As such, you've been given a 3 week ban. Please respect that but we cannot and will not tolerate hate speech, nor are we going to debate it.

After 21 days you're free to return, and any further incidents will result in a permanent ban.

Please note this ban has nothing to do with any suspected cheating or anything related to that.

And please note you can argue here with Enyo all you want, but use of demeaning, anti-semetic, racist, homophobic or other slurs will result in discipline.
pooty

Post by pooty »

@Anon, ban is lifted.