UTComp

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: UTComp

Post by captainsnarf »

Color names should not be changed when you update versions. Mine have never been changed. If it messes up your colors it's a big bug!!

Colors are stored in the UTCompCeonss.ini file (or UTCompOmni.ini for the omni version). This is a client only file so it shouldn't get changed by updates.

I do have some code in initialization that does update some client settings in utcomp*.ini file each version, but it doesn't update any colors.

This latest version e.g. turns off the UTComp Scoreboard and also turns off ShowStats and ShowPowerups settings. In 1.31 there was a problem where the UTComp scoreboard was turned off by default, but ShowStats was still on, so it cluttered the scoreboard by drawing stats on top of it. Going from 1.31 -> 1.32 fixes that. Players can still turn on the UTComp scoreboard if they want.
EmanReleipS

Post by EmanReleipS »

captainsnarf wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:08 pm Colors are stored in the UTCompCeonss.ini file (or UTCompOmni.ini for the omni version). This is a client only file so it shouldn't get changed by updates.
Ah, this would be the reason. I overwrote that file in case there are additional setting options in the new one. :lol:
Thanks!
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:53 am MaxIdleTime is 45. I'll set it to 180 (3 minutes), for now, lets see how that plays.

1.29 is on the server.
Has everybody explored all the useless menus now, can be go back to 45 seconds of idle time?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version! Download here UTCompOmni_1.33.zip

Changes
- Add 'PingTweenTime' variable to server config. Default is 3.0. Higher values place less load on the server.
pooty

Post by pooty »

On Server.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version! Download here UTCompOmni_1.34.zip

Changes

- Add bSilentAdmin config value. When set, don't show 'ADMIN' string in scoreboard. Default is true. (For McLovin :) )
pooty

Post by pooty »

On Server bSilentAdmin=True.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:26 am New version! Download here UTCompOmni_1.34.zip

Changes

- Add bSilentAdmin config value. When set, don't show 'ADMIN' string in scoreboard. Default is true. (For McLovin :) )
Oh. I wasn't complaining about it. I think it's good to see that because sometimes we forget whether we are logged in as admin or not.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Its ok that Admins have stealth mode. Good to watch for troublemakers.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version! (sorry! :oops: ) Download here UTCompOmni_1.35.zip

Changes
- Fix 'Accessed None "C"' in CheckScore that was possibly breaking custom scoring in EvenMatchOmni
- cleanup some logs

It's hard to test, but hopefully this fixes the 0 - 0 score issue when round finished before OT. I checked server logs and both the MassD and the second Masterbath match had this 'Accessed None "C"' error in CheckScore. Both matches had the 0 - 0 score issue.