Dreamus

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Tater

Dreamus

Post by Tater »

Dreamus 2SE is on the server, and since we were talking about upgrading it mid-game I poked around on an older cache extracted map after I was done playing for the night: Dreamus 2SVE

It has Base - 2 primary - center node setup, and the lockers are slightly better. I think Flak is left out of most of them, and the ammo could be full, otherwise I think it's a good map to start with. Also has Super Shock towards the center pathway for elevators.

Probably not the style of map for the current OMNI players but I think it'd be fun, used to be one of the highest played maps a long time ago.

If you want 2SVE I can probably figure out a way to get it to you Pooty. It's not overpowered chaos but not underpowered like on the server.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Dreamus

Post by pooty »

I'll take a look its the SVE, I probably have it. Spam Viking Edition from Death Warrant. I don't want to just use their map edits though without permission since they are live server, unless we find it on a public download site..then IMO fair game. If they ever wanted it removed, I'd have no problem doing that at their request.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Ok so I have Dreamus1-SVE, not 2. I haven't been able to find it online, that being said, I can take look and I think the Dreamus2 we have is pretty close already.
I do remember someone sitting with SuperShock behind the crates...holding the hordes from the tunnel
Tater

Post by Tater »

pooty wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 am Ok so I have Dreamus1-SVE, not 2. I haven't been able to find it online, that being said, I can take look and I think the Dreamus2 we have is pretty close already.
I do remember someone sitting with SuperShock behind the crates...holding the hordes from the tunnel
Awesome, it probably won't get played a whole lot but it brings back some old memories.

And that's exactly what I did way back when I sucked at UT haha, I thought it was so fun to just sit in there and tag everybody :D
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Tater wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:32 pm
pooty wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 am Ok so I have Dreamus1-SVE, not 2. I haven't been able to find it online, that being said, I can take look and I think the Dreamus2 we have is pretty close already.
Awesome, it probably won't get played a whole lot but it brings back some old memories.

And that's exactly what I did way back when I sucked at UT haha, I thought it was so fun to just sit in there and tag everybody :D
Ready to find tater behind the crates sitting there tagging everybody. May the bio rain down upon you.
pooty

Post by pooty »

So I updated our Dreamus version, no Dreamus-)o(-V1 and its on the server. Its very similar to Dreamus2-SVE. Added an additional scorp vehicle at the cores, and there is a SShock to be found.
Tater

Post by Tater »

pooty wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:28 pm So I updated our Dreamus version, no Dreamus-)o(-V1 and its on the server. Its very similar to Dreamus2-SVE. Added an additional scorp vehicle at the cores, and there is a SShock to be found.
Wooohoo! Hope to play it soon :)