New Map Spiffingrad x2!

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

New Map Spiffingrad x2!

Post by pooty »

Updated the venerable Spiffingrad to Spiffingrad-)o( which has some updated vehicles (nothing crazy) and weapon lockers.. Added a few more pickups for Shock rifle (its not there by default) and a redeemer.

I also added Spiffingrad-Warfare-TEST which uses the Tango Down Warfare vehicles as test map (https://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tour ... hicle-pack ), which has tank, trucks, copters (not as powerful as the beloved Predator). There is also the Mega Truck, but I haven't tried that on the server yet.

So far the only feedback is the Firechucker is a bit too powerful, but that was just Rando and I playing.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Re: New Map Spiffingrad x2!

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

I checked it out on an empty server. I think it looks cool. I'm curious to see how it plays with a group. I like the lockers too.
terramerge

Post by terramerge »

On this map - either remove the flyers, or give shock rifle at primary nodes.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yeah the flyers were there mostly to test them out, not so much for balanced play (hence the TEST moniker), that being said they weren't too bad except the larger flyer (can't remember the name).

The vehicles with minigun weapons seemed way underpowered to me (except the Vulcan on the IFAV). Some of the vehicles lets you switch weapons with the crouch key (tank and IFAV).

Shock Rifle is available in the buildings (usually second/third floor) near primaries and at 4. I think there's a total of 4 or 5 shock pickups. It was there mainly to slow Tater down ;)
pooty

Post by pooty »

And I would add there's Spiffingrad that's edited with some proven vehicles and no flyers. Its the Spiffingrad that IS NOT Warefare-TEST.