Unreal Fight club

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Unreal Fight club

Post by captainsnarf »

I found these the other day. Pretty entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9mWz ... wVlMw07ZbA
Colbye

Re: Unreal Fight club

Post by Colbye »

You should know that the folk that run that are terrible people, right down to their core.

They allow a couple of the admins (l8erade/sliq) to use third party aim-assist programs in the background. It's why they do not play on Steam. L8erade for one doesn't even refute this and has a video on his youtube channel with him playing with a Zytiv. A known aim-botter who is popular for...being an aim-botter.

Vapor is buds with L8erade and owns the servers there. And by own I mean he basically uses his companies servers/services without their knowledge. It's why they change IP's so frequently.

The vast majority of the players there...based on conversations I personally have had with them...have little respect for the admins there. It's a volatile environment with late 20's/early 30 year old admins that do not give a shit about anything or anyone but themselves. Every few weeks they implement a game-change that always benefits their style of play. They do this without asking the "community".

Vapor and L8erade lied to Adolytsi in the last HoC Winter Tournament about their own skill levels in order to rig the teams for their own gain. This action helped kill that tournament forever.

I was banned there because I stood up to the admins there. I told them exactly how I felt and trolled them about as well as anyone could.

It should be noted that the entire admin staff are the same people who are listed in the "people who donated money" tab.

Before I knew about the admins, before I knew that the ones who donated money were made admins, and before I knew any better: I offered to fund the servers for an entire year. I even asked Vapor to take the credit for the donation and leave my name out of it.

Vapor declined.

At the time, I didn't understand why, but after doing some...uh...let's call it digging: I learned about him stealing the servers. I also learned that most donations they showed...never happened.

As a side note: they openly discuss committing tax fraud in their fucking discord and stream pay per view events live in the discord. They are a cancer.

Weeks before I was banned, I left the community. I didn't want to be a part of a place where pieces of literal shit run it.

These dudes...asked me to come back. They asked me to come talk to them and that they didn't want me to go, etc etc.

I came back to the discord and was promptly banned. So that gives you an idea of who these guys are.

I've been banned at some point by omni/hoc/and slice of life.

After seeing who I actually am and what I'm about, these bans were lifted and I now have lifelong friends in each of these places.

But not at UFC.

UFC is poison. And I mean that with all of my heart.
Last edited by Colbye on Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD CHEESE
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Uhg, that sucks man.

Unsubscribed
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

captainsnarf wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:15 pm Uhg, that sucks man.

Unsubscribed
It's all good, brother. I regret going there because it took away time I could've spent with y'all! Thanks for listening :)
HEAD CHEESE
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Colbye wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:05 pm I've been banned at some point by omni/hoc/and slice of life.
You were banned from omni? I never knew that... when and what for?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I went and spec'd HoC today and lo and behold, vapor was playing.
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Enyo wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:48 pm
Colbye wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:05 pm I've been banned at some point by omni/hoc/and slice of life.
You were banned from omni? I never knew that... when and what for?
Because I was a dick to Lagzilla after I was ejected from a game. I was basically firing lasers in the air and doing nothing lol so I deserved to be kicked.
HEAD CHEESE
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Colbye wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:03 pm ...
Because I was a dick to Lagzilla after I was ejected from a game.
Good on you Colbye. You da man! LOL

I F'n hated that drama-queen.
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Not my finest moment lol
HEAD CHEESE
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

So Colbye, you're saying l8terade and sliq both use aimbots on their own server, and perhaps vapor too? Do you think they're getting away with using aimbots on HoC as well? Do you have any evidence or proof to show that? I'm sure if there was some evidence of it that Carpe would like to know as well. Feel free to PM me and the other admins if you'd prefer not to share some info publicly.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain