Bug list

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Bug list

Post by pooty »

Awesome thanks.
I know its been a PITA...but as we can see, lots of vehicles weren't consistent (not just zoom). When mapping there was no way, for example, to tell the Alligators apart other than to actually test it. I suppose a new load out map is overdue, but between this problem and vehicles actually needing tweaked/fixed. Its been quite the effort and thanks to Snarf for doing the heavy lifting on this...
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:57 am Awesome thanks.
I know its been a PITA...but as we can see, lots of vehicles weren't consistent (not just zoom). When mapping there was no way, for example, to tell the Alligators apart other than to actually test it. I suppose a new load out map is overdue, but between this problem and vehicles actually needing tweaked/fixed. Its been quite the effort and thanks to Snarf for doing the heavy lifting on this...
Yes, thanks a ton snarf for all you're doing. He codes UT vehicles so fast, I think he's doing it in his sleep :D

Quick pooty, put that guy on the Omni payroll! FYI, the pay sucks (non-existent), the hours are horrible and there are no benefits other than the privilege to play on the best and last frequently populated server of the best FPS ever made. Thanks for making it even better snarf!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

It's no problem guys :) I love the game and making mods. I'm almost done with the new flyer :)
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

So, Xexx says the BioGoo roll was not fixed for him tonight. I'll need to check and see what is wrong there.

Pallas 1.1 can roll it's own camera if you deploy and shoot yourself. That's how I tested it was working and fixed in Pallas 2.0. I put the same fix in the other vehicles levi, kraken, tiamat, and mino but maybe it's not working for them.

The hard part is not writing the code, it's figuring out how to bio roll myself to test this stuff :D
pooty

Post by pooty »

Let me know if you need to test. I am pretty slammed at work this week, but generally on evenings and weekends we can jump on during the off hours and test. If anyone else wants to help test let me/Snarf know
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:38 am Let me know if you need to test. I am pretty slammed at work this week, but generally on evenings and weekends we can jump on during the off hours and test. If anyone else wants to help test let me/Snarf know
I can jump in, what things need to be looked at?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Ok, so I tested out specifically Bio vs Levi and Mino on Nevermore with mutator on and it doesn't roll the camera anymore. I'm not sure what happened to Xexx last night but it should be fixed for Levi, Mino, Kraken, and Tiamat (and PallasV2).
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

It rolls the Shocker screen to.

ty snarf for fixing bug.
MaDPaT

Post by MaDPaT »

Communication problems are still persisting.
I have checked my setup for keybinds and my headset/microphone on other apps.
I am aware I talk alot and some will set their chat to not hear me. I understand this.
I do not understand how I am able to talk to people at the beginning of game to strategize and lose all voice communication later or when we switch to a new map.
I start games with a voice check and get no response from other on my team though I can hear them talking between each other. I type v113 and it may work for one voice chat but that will be it.
I do not understand why this is happening. Teams that communicate win, Teams that do not or are not allowed to will lose.
I typically give a heads up where all enemies are when in a flyer but haven't in the last 3 weeks.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

MaDPaT wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:05 pm Communication problems are still persisting.
I have checked my setup for keybinds and my headset/microphone on other apps.
I am aware I talk alot and some will set their chat to not hear me. I understand this.
I do not understand how I am able to talk to people at the beginning of game to strategize and lose all voice communication later or when we switch to a new map.
I start games with a voice check and get no response from other on my team though I can hear them talking between each other. I type v113 and it may work for one voice chat but that will be it.
I do not understand why this is happening. Teams that communicate win, Teams that do not or are not allowed to will lose.
I typically give a heads up where all enemies are when in a flyer but haven't in the last 3 weeks.
Is this a new issue Pat? I usually hear you just fine.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain